The EUCO Diamond Hard offered by Euclid Chemical is a solid option for a penetrating concrete sealer. Made up of a blend of silicates/siliconates, the Diamond Hard sealer is a powerful option that will penetrate past the small surface pores of the concrete, reacting chemically within the surface of the material to densify and protect the concrete.
Silicate/siliconate blends are the best densifying and waterproofing sealers out there on the market. They combine the strength, durability, densification and hardness of a silicate sealer mixed with the waterproofing siliconate molecules creating the perfect concrete sealer.icate/siliconate sealer before hand will increase the hardness and polishability of the surface. Euco Diamond Hard silicate/siliconate concrete sealer is the best choice when densifying concrete.
Euco Diamond Hard pails 5 Gallon
- Reduces porosity and increases durability of the concrete surface
- Complies with VOC regulations across North America
- Treated surfaces have increased liquid repellency
- Equipment can be cleaned with water
- Minimizes tire marks and enables them to be more easily removed
- Can be applied to new or existing concrete
- Interior or exterior
- Warehouse floors
- Commercial and retail floors
- Manufacturing plants
- Distribution centers
- Polished concrete
EUCO DIAMOND HARD is packaged in 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.